As of June 8th Bark River Animal Hospital will be reopening our doors to clients. We do have some guidelines to make this a safe environment for our staff and clients.
- If you or anyone in your household has had a fever in the past 72 hours or you have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks, you will need to use our curbside care & call the clinic upon your arrival. We will be happy to take your pet in the clinic for you.
- We will be limiting 1 adult per appointment with exception for Euthanasia appointments. Please make sure the adult has permission to approve the treatments.
- We will ask you to please wear a mask during your visit. Our staff will also be using masks during your visit.
- If you are sick please send someone else to the appointment.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at the front desk please try to stand behind these when checking out.
- We have increased our sanitizing procedures throughout the clinic and especially in the exam & waiting rooms between clients
- If you would like curbside care we can accommodate that. The doctor will call you after the appointment to talk to you.
- House calls will not be available until further notice.
Thank you for your continued support during this unprecedented time.
Providing high-quality, compassionate veterinary care for the pets of Dousman, WI.
We accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of our professional knowledge and competence. We look forward to seeing you and your pets! At Bark River Animal Hospital, our patients are family.
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
281 North Main St.
Dousman, WI 53118